Disney+ subscribers with a valid ticket or pass and theme park reservations for the day will receive additional perks at various Disney theme parks in honor of Disney+ Day. Subscribers to Disney+ are invited to visit all theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort 30 minutes before regular park opening with their travel party.
As a result, Resort Guest Early Entry has been extended to 60 minutes prior to park opening, giving Resort Guests an advantage still over Disney+ subscribers.
At Disney Hollywood Studios and Disneyland Park, Disney+ subscribers will be treated like actual stars, with a blue carpet experience and special photo opportunities around the parks which include:
- By the entrance to Tomorrowland, across from Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, featuring an Olaf Magic Shot
- Near the gazebo located behind Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe, featuring a Peg Leg Pete Magic Shot
- Outside the entrance to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, next to the Rivers of America, featuring a Donald Duck Magic Shot
- Near the entrance to The Seas with Nemo & Friends, featuring a Baby Groot Magic Shot
- In front of the fountain next to Journey Into Imagination With Figment, featuring a Huey, Dewey and Louie Magic Shot
- By the back of the Morocco Pavilion, featuring a Disney+ prop
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Next to Echo Lake, featuring a Disney+ prop
- In front of The Incredible backdrop in Animation Courtyard, featuring a Violet and Jack-Jack Magic Shot
- Outside of the large archway near the market in Star Wars:Galaxy’s Edge, featuring a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard Magic Shot
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- On the bridge between Expedition Everest and DinoLand U.S.A., featuring a Tuk Tuk Magic Shot
- Next to the Discovery River between Africa and Asia, featuring an “Up” Magic Shot
- Near the waterfall directly beneath the Tree of Life, featuring a Disney+ prop
Take advantage of free Disney PhotoPass digital downloads shot at certain places, which are available exclusively to Disney+ users via the My Disney Experience and Disneyland applications.
Disney+ characters who are popular among Disney fans will make appearances throughout the parks as part of the celebrations. The fun doesn’t stop there: subscribers who visit Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort on Disney+ Day will be treated to even more surprises!
As always, check back here for the latest Disney Park news!